IPSOS NV / Febelmar membres
Ipsos is an independent market research company controlled and managed by research professionals. Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos has grown into a worldwide research group with a strong presence in all key markets. In October 2011 Ipsos completed the acquisition of Synovate. The combination forms the world’s third largest market research company.
With offices in 85 countries, Ipsos delivers insightful expertise across six research specializations: advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, public affairs research, and survey management. Ipsos researchers assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media and they measure public opinion around the globe.
In 1990 Ipsos opened an office in Belgium. Today we have 124 employees working for and with our clients. Ipsos Belgium has offices in Ghent, Waterloo and Antwerp (Berchem).
Visit www.ipsos.com to learn more about Ipsos’ offerings and capabilities.
Grote Steenweg 110
2600 Berchem, Belgium
- Gerd Callewaert – Managing Director
- Benjamin Burssens – Senior Client Service Director
- Dieder Van Landuyt – Senior Client Service Director
- Xavier Storms – Senior Client Service Director
- Ilse Bruwiere – Senior Client Service Director
- Hellen Sillis - Senior Client Service Director
- Eddy Cremers - Senior Client Service Director
Esomar, Marketing Foundation, GRP, Stichting Marketing, BaQmar
- Full service quantitative and qualitative research
- Consumer research
- Business-to-business research
- Children/youth’s research
- Employee research
- Patient and healthcare professional research
- Public opinion polling
- CATI workplaces
- CAPI devices
- Focus group facilities
- Mobile interview facilities
- Online panels