QUALITY & MARKETING SOLUTIONS (QMS) / Febelmar members
Quality and Marketing Solutions (QMS) provides solutions to companies and organizations related to satisfaction surveys and market research. Its objective is to provide a one stop shop offering a set of services and advice on market research.
Thanks to a personal and professional approach, QMS helps its customers to optimize the quality of their research activities.
QMS is part of Euro Consultants Group with subsidiaries located in France, Belgium, Bulgaria, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Canada. Euro Consultants Group is considered as market leader in consultancy with regards to health and quality.
Recently, the group opened a sensory analysis laboratory in Brussels, allowing us to analyse, compare and improve your products and packaging, for food and non-food items (such as cosmetics, drystores, textile and accessories).
Quality & Marketing Solutions (QMS)
2000 Antwerpen, België
"Where quality meets marketing"
- Founder and General Manager of Qurrent Consulting and QMS. Has had a former carreer as Quality & HSE Manager within several companies and was intensively involved in elaborating numerous research projects and surveing satisfaction of consumers, clients (B2B), internal clients, employees, etc...
- Has decided a while ago to further specialize himself in the subject and founded QMS together with Eric De Smedt in January 2012.
- Is convinced (also as a user of other software in the past) that Snap Survey is one of the best and most complete survey tools in the market, at a democratic rate.
- Is mainly resonsible for commercial activities, external communication, organizing training and Snap helpdesk support activities.
Eric De Smedt
- Has had a very fascinating career as marketing manager within reputable companies and has grown to an experienced market researcher and campaign leader.
- Decided a while ago to let quality and marketing meet as they are complementary to each other, and founded QMS together with Stefaan in January 2012.
- Is a "die hard" user of Snap Survey for every research project by QMS.
- Is mainly responsible for commercial activities in the French speaking part of the country and France, project work (market research) and tailor made work for Snap clients & users. Plays an active role in developing new services and establishing a thorough collaboration with Euro Consultants and Qurrent Consulting.
Euro Consultants Group
Scope of business
QMS has two main missions:
1. Distribution of survey tools (software):
QMS is licenced distributor of Snap Survey
in the Benelux. Snap Survey Software is one of the most performant and flexible survey tools in the European markt and enables users to create multimode surveys (online, offline, paper/scanning,...)
2. Market research (B2B and B2C):
Quantitative research (online and offline, Face 2 Face, Phone,...)
Sensory analysis (food, packaging, and non-food)
Sensory analysis laboratory with up to 18 fully equipped testing/tasting cubicles, all according to ISO8589
guidelines, fully equipped semi-professional kitchen to prepare any food products as prescribed by the client.
1 meeting room for up to 10 people
... enabling us to receive and facilitate product presentations and panel discussions
Computer training room for up to 8 people, mainly used to organize Snap Survey training sessions
1 meeting room for 12 people
1 meeting & Event room for up to 80 people
1 meeting & Event room for up to 45 people
... enabling us to receive and facilitate product presentations, panel discussions and seminars
1 meeting room for 10 people
1 meeting room for up to 20 people
... enabling us to receive and facilitate product presentations, panel discussions