We support companies to grow based on a better understanding of the changing business context, by engaging with business decision makers & end users, providing a holistic view on today and tomorrow, no matter where you are.
Kynetec has offices in 22 countries in Europe, Americas and APAC and built partner ventures in 8 further countries across the globe, including Africa.
You gain access to more than 650 talented professions, coordinating more than 750 custom studies and 50 tracking/forecasting studies annually in over 70 countries
Our DNA ensures that we build new and long-term relationships with our clients. It is based on 3 pillars:
1. Connect: understand your challenges, business issues and needs for insights
2. Customise: blank page approach, identifying the best solution to your problem, sharing our experience and expertise
3. Commit: senior project management team with pro-active and “can-do” attitude, committing to full customer satisfaction.
Our International Coordination Office in Belgium
Kynetec operates a strong expertise centre for international work, active in Belgium since the 1980’s. Our dedicated International Coordination Office with over 30 passionate and “can-do” attitude researchers liaise with client HQ’s and local affiliates and manages the best international and local partners for our conversations with your clients and prospects. It conducts research in more than 70 countries and over 80% of its revenue originates from international projects.
We grow 15% a year thanks to new client relationships. Our most senior client relationship started in 1988 - Our top 10 clients have worked with us for 10 years on average
We specialised in a number of key sectors;
1. Agriculture: crop protection, fertilisers, seeds, social responsibility & sustainability, horticulture & garden
2. Animal: health, nutrition and care
3. Business and consumer markets: industry (technology, construction, industrial food, chemical, equipment & tools, paper & packaging, …) and services (telecom, finance, insurance, energy, logistics, human health & care, facility management, business hospitality, HR management, …)
Focus on our client’s growth
Obviously, we describe and try understanding markets. Our strength lies however in helping our clients to achieve growth thru stronger brands, better customer experiences and innovations
What we are proud of
Global team & reach: collaboration across countries together with local know-how
Long-term partnerships: partnering with your stakeholders and developing long-term relationships
Deep industry intellect: sector specialists who understand your customers & the
challenges impacting your business
Thought leadership: innovative thinking from our research experts
Data science expertise: marketing scientists, researchers, data scientists, data analysts, skilled interviewers delivering highest-quality findings. As a full-service market research agency we can help you understand the full dynamics of your market, providing best-in-class technologies & methodologies building on a long history of continuous innovation
Employee-ownership: strong sense of empowerment means delivering exceptional client service
Trustworthy: We are trusted to deliver timely, quality insight & foresight with actionable outcomes & recommendations
Long history: We have a long history of providing solutions to the leading agriculture & animal health manufacturers in the world.