Challenges & responsibilities
- As a research consultant you perform marketing analyses & consulting projects based on extensive qualitative market research data
- You animate online discussions groups, online 1-on-1 conversations, and/or online research communities and conduct the analysis and full reporting
- At first you closely work with research project managers who will directly coach and train you.
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will soon be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. approach, techniques etc.)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training and education courses
- You will be trained in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
- University degree (e.g. economics, sociology or psychology) with a qualitative mind. You have at least a basic marketing knowledge/education
- A good knowledge of English (oral and written) is required. Knowledge of any other language is definitely an asset
- First experience with (online) qualitative research techniques is a plus
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills are also required
- You love to connect and to interact with consumers
- Team player
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Healthy entrepreneurial spirit, flexible and committed
- Eager to learn and inquisitive
- Communicative personality
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
We believe in the power of conversations. Send you application via http://jobs.insites.eu and we’ll contact you to have an open chat about the link between your aspirations and our ambitions.