JUNIOR RESEARCH ANALYST - KONTICH / Jobs
Kynetec is a global leader in market research for agriculture and animal health, and is active for companies around the world. The office based in Kontich, Belgium, is a small to medium sized department, with about 20 employees. We mainly focus on market research for companies in the agricultural sector. We help our clients
to: Get in touch with their customers (farming companies) / Identify new market opportunities all around the world / Rationally decide how they can build up their international marketing strategy / Monitor market
developments & brand perception / Find out how, when and at what price to launch new products.
We are definitely interested in you, if…
- You have a master degree, preferably in business related topics
- You are fluent in English with conversational skills in Dutch; a third language is a plus
- You are an entrepreneur with lots of energy who loves to work with people
- You are passionate about market research/problem solving
- You would love to work in an international business environment
- You have a pragmatic and analytical mindset
- Experience in market research or the agricultural sector is not needed - interest in these sectors is crucialYou will have a role in…
What’s in for you…?
- Understanding & translating research objectives into a well-designed questionnaire
- Contact with local partners & close monitoring of research progress
- Analyzing and reporting both qualitative and quantitative data
- A job in a successful market research company In a young and dynamic team
- And a challenging environment
- With an attractive remuneration (attractive salary, lunch pass, health insurance)
Send your CV to Katrien (email@example.com) and explain in a few sentences
why you would like to join us. We’ll get in touch as soon as possible!